Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Kieran Bird, Ryan Encarnacion, Gabe Lara, Darren Dai, Matthew Katigbak, Isabella Adamos, Alison Yoo, Chloe Poon, Rachel Kim, and Isabella Amanta take classic prom pictures together at Heritage Park, following tradition.

Saturday, April 14th marked a day that many seniors had been eagerly awaiting since the beginning of the year: Senior Ball. Their last dance as high school students was celebrated with many pictures and lots of fun. As always, Heritage Park was a popular photo location, with a bright swirl of colors as far as the eye could see. All of the attendees took ten chartered buses, ten in total, to the Exploratorium in SF, which provided a unique venue for the event. Although the fact that it was their last dance made the event kind of bittersweet, it was still a day to be celebrated. Look below for some photos of our beloved seniors!

About the Writer
Audrey Kang, Social Media Manager

A  junior, Audrey Kang enjoys dancing, reading, and baking in her free time. In addition to the Dublin Shield, Audrey is involved with Key Club, CSF,...

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Entertainment

The Pajama Game Was Worth Far More Than 7 and a Half Cents

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Community

Lawsuit Brought Against TVROP Names Former DUSD Superintendent Dr. Leslie Boozer

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Community

Angst Screening Strives to Initiate a Much-Needed Conversation on Campus

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Arts

Profiling Talented and Dedicated Student Artists: Jessica Huang and Emma Sundstrom

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Student Life

English Department Implements Readiness Tests to Factor into Course Placement

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Community

DHS Hosts the 2019 Special Olympics

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Feature

2nd Annual DHS Science and Engineering Fair Brings New Champions

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Community

How to Spend a Day in San Francisco

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Community

Science Teacher Still Concerned About Water Quality

• Senior Ball: Saving the Best for Last

Student Life

String of Vandalistic Events Leads to Shutdown of DHS Bathrooms