The Dublin High Valentine’s Day Sing-A-Grams Strike Again

Back to Article
Back to Article

Vikram Nithyanandam, World Editor

Valentine’s Day is coming up in February, and Dublin High’s Vocal Department is honoring their yearly tradition of Sing-A-Grams on February 13th, 2018. This year, Valentine’s Day is on a Wednesday, which doesn’t give enough time during the day to finish all of the Sing-A-Grams. So, the Sing-A-Grams will be done the day before, on February 13th, 2018. So far, over 60 Sing-A-Grams have been bought by DHS students, and more Sing-A-Grams are expected to be sold in the coming weeks.

“I’m totally looking forward to Sing-A-Grams this year,” said Caitlyn Acha, Senior Vice President of the Choir Department.  “Sing-A-Grams are something that I’ve been doing for awhile and this is my last year doing it which makes it even more special for me.”

“This year’s Sing-A-Grams will be amazing and I can’t wait to do them for our school,” added Choir Public Relations Officer Angel Delgadillo.

When to Buy Sing-A-Grams?

Sing-A-Grams are being sold on Tuesdays and Thursday, and it’s best to buy them as soon as possible because the price is going up.

Here are the prices for Sing-a-Grams:

• January 22-26, 1 Sing-A-Gram costs $3, 2 Sing-A-Grams cost $5.
  • January 29 – February 2, 1 Sing-A-Gram costs $4, 2 Sing-A-Grams cost $7.
  • February 5-9, 1 Sing-A-Gram costs $5, 2 Sing-A-Grams cost $8.

Buy Sing-A-Grams for your friends, your loved ones in school, teachers, or anyone else on campus. Just come outside Student Activities on a Tuesday or Thursday before February 9th to buy a Sing-A-Gram.