The voice of Dublin's youth

The Dublin Shield

The Fine Line

The Fine Line

Menisha Sohal, Campus Life Editor
April 26, 2013
Filed under Community, Feature, Showcase

By the time students reach high school, they experience ten years of teachers’ stories, knowledge, and opinions. But how much of teachers’ personal lives should be shared in the classroom, and what topics should not be discussed?   Teachers have a hard time finding the line between profes...

Student Spotlight: Keilani Taylor-Pham

Student Spotlight: Keilani Taylor-Pham

Winnie Chan, Layout Editor
April 26, 2013
Filed under Community

Freshman Keilani Taylor-Pham is enjoying her first year here at Dublin High. As a new member of the community, Taylor-Pham finds Dublin to be very welcoming upon her new arrival.   “It's comforting to find others that share the same interests as you, especially since I was new to the distri...

#Shielding

#Shielding

Lauren Flint, Managing Editor
March 22, 2013
Filed under Community, Entertainment, Showcase

There’s a new sensation sweeping the Gaels Nation. “Shielding” is the next big thing at Dublin High School.   Teens these days are always taking cool and funny pictures for Instagram and Twitter, seeing how many “likes” or “favorites” they can reach. Well, shielding will soon be the new tren...

The Hunger Is Real

The Hunger Is Real

Menisha Sohal, Student Life Editor
March 22, 2013
Filed under Community, Opinion, Showcase

Have you ever been in class and you suddenly felt a rumbling in the pit of your stomach? You’re starving and you have a bag of carrots but when you try to grab one, your teacher yells at you to put it away and throughout the rest of the class you're in physical pain. Any of this ever happen to you? W...

Dear Meems 4

Mimi Maghrbi, Social Media Manager
March 22, 2013
Filed under Dear Grady

Dear Meems, I'm stressed about keeping my grades up. I'm pressured by my parents to get straight A's but they're so inflexible that it makes me want to quit. I'm a junior and I'm thinking about just giving up. What should I do? Sincerely, Losing Steam   Dear Losing Steam, I know how hard j...